Friday, June 4, 2010

Still Here

I have stepped away from politics as a topic. It is crowded and filled with people who have a fire and passion I lack... I have been reading some great books.
I have been listening to www.RadioParadise and they have introduce me to new music, new musicians and expanded my horizons.

I have been puzzling over my life's story. what did I do-? where did I go-? What was right-? Where did I "foot-fault" and make mistakes. what are the forces that influenced my decisions, my directions and led me to this point in my life. I heard a wise man say "Everything you have ever done, in your entire life, has led you to this point." I think he is right... and it makes the next moves a continuation of that same process.

I realize that this is a public forum. It can be read and commented upon by any passing stranger or friend. So, I need to be circumspect about what I post... Yeah, like you and most of my generation I am a private person. What is done in public i for public consumption and the chips will fall where they may... But some things do not need the eyes and minds of bored people milling over them... If you disagree; start your own blog and spill your guts...

I know that this is a small point of light among millions (billions-?) of blogs hung out in cyberspace... But like Earth in a universe of stars and planets... This is my space and I am protective...

What do you write about-? what would you like to discuss-? Or shall I simply babble away and enjoy this low cost, free form psycho therapy while you peer in-?

A conversation is always the best way to show my brilliance... But in lieu of that, I'll just ramble where my thoughts will take me.... You're welcom to come and kibbutz...

No comments: